Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let It Shine

Shameless Aritzia fangirl speaking. Just took a look at their Holiday video and officially want everything.



If someone is willing to lend me a grand or two to spend there over the Holidays, I'd be down with that. Or you could just buy me everything shown below.





I'll make a proper holiday wish list (aka one that has more than just Aritzia on it) once I'm done with exams on Wednesday. Can you believe it's only 12 days til Christmas? So glad I finished the majority of my gift shopping in like, July. (Yeah, I'm one of those.)

2 comments:

  1. That white dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection.
    Lovely blog.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.