Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Want It All.





Jason Wu has to be one of the few designers who has done these "accessible" collaborations and done it right. Pieces are no higher than 60USD, and completely capture the designer's aesthetic without simply creating cheap replicas of pieces that have already been sent down the runway for mass-market production. Too bad us Canadians won't get Target locations until March 2013. Americans, enjoy (and buy lots, so I can live vicariously through you.)

See the full Jason Wu x Target collection lookbook here.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT IT ALL, TOO! I wish they shipped to Canada :( :( I might ask my cousin in the states to buy some pieces for me and ship them over. #thingswedoforfashion


    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.