Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Father forgive me, for I have sinned.

 Aldo rain boots. Urban Outfitters BDG shirt. Thrifted blazer. American Apparel leggings & sheer circle scarf (borrowed from Darcy). H&M necklace. Ring from flea market.


Yesterday, I had an Anatomy presentation in which I played a nun. I know what you're thinking, how could those things possibly relate? Well I did a presentation on Alzheimer's, and we got a lot of information from this study, which is actually quite cool.

 Me as a nun:


The AA scarf actually made quite a good habit (the head scarf nuns wear), if I do say so myself. Unfortunately it's not mine, I borrowed it from Darcy. Speaking of Darcy, she's started a food blog, The Wind Up Bird Wonderland. You should check it out =)

For a sample of her cooking, here's a delicious omelette that she made for me this weekend:

 
Also, yesterday went to AA and picked up a black Micro-Mesh Bodysuit, as well as the Long-Sleeve Floral Lace one - despite not having the money to do so. I'm excited to wear them - and you'll be the first to see when I do.

1 comment:

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.