- Fujifilm Instax Mini -- I have a Polaroid - and no film. An instant camera system with widely available film would be highly appreciated.
- Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb -- Possibly the best perfume on Earth.
- Nixon Watch, "The Time-Teller" -- I've been looking a gold menswear-inspired watch forever; this one is perfect. It's minimal, classy, and best of all: affordable. (For a watch.)
- Lillan Crowe "Spearhead" Ring -- Suffered from a major ring obsession this year. This one would complete the collection - that way I can move on to a new obsession in 2011. Current candidates include: blazers, silk blouses and designer bags.
- Nikon D90 -- I seriously need a dSLR. The amount of time I spend daydreaming about my future camera is unhealthy, in my opinion.
- Sorel "Joan of Artic" Winter Boots -- A girl's gotta keep her feet warm... Canadian winters are no joke.
I think my lack of enthusiasm with Christmas has to do with the fact that it's also my birthday. I turn 20 on Saturday, and I'm excited to leave my teenage years behind me forever. But December 25th is Christmas first, and my birthday second. I can't help but feel a little forgotten sometimes.
P.S. In my absence, I became a Polyvore addict. That was during exam period - worst timing ever. I doubt anything is more appealing to fashion addict than an infinite imaginary closet full of designer goods - except maybe a real infinite closet full of designer goods. Check it out here.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL.