Friday, January 21, 2011

She Said "Look Ma, No Hands."

So apparently I have friends in real life who actually check my blog on a regular basis. You guys are awesome. Thanks for getting me off my ass and saving me from being a shitty blogger (that is, shittier than I already am.)



  1. Celine Box Bag in Fluorescent Yellow Python
  2. Alexander McQueen Studded Britannia Clutch
  3. Proenza Schouler Large Suede PS1 in Smoke
  4. Proenza Schouler Large PS1 in Turquoise Mochilla
  5. Hermes Constance
  6. Mulberry Tillie
  7. Celine Large Boston Bag

Yesterday I was having a conversation on the bus with my housemate about our dream designer accessories - during this conversation, I asked if I was crazy for actually aspiring to eventually buy handbags that cost at least $2000. To this, she replied something like "No. Ride public transit. You'll save the money soon enough."

My consensus is we're both insane, but that's quite alright.

3 comments:

  1. Umm yea numbers 2 and 5 please! I am in LOVE!

    jayswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every single one of these!!!!!! great choices roya!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUGH THAT MCQUEEN CLUTCH. i want it.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.