Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

So does anyone ever go out shopping for Christmas presents and end up getting things for themselves? I was always pretty good at staying on task with this stuff - or at least until this week. Some stuff I grabbed downtown on Saturday:

Jackets, thrifted ($10/each)
Peplum Top, TopShop ($32)

I've been wanting a quilted jacket lining (1st picture) for ages; I'm so happy I finally found the perfect one. I also already have the peplum top in black, but I am that person who buys something in multiple colours when I love it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Also got this today (I can never resist buying a new hat right after I get my hair done):

Neon Beanie, American Apparel ($22)


So suffice to say, at this point I'm feeling like getting any presents on top of this might be a little overboard. I know this is all very cliche of me but I do feel like I'm finally starting to realize the "true meaning of Christmas" - I have never looked forward to seeing the ones I love more and cared about receiving gifts less.

Anyways, I hope you get to spend this time around the ones you love -- if not, be sure to let them know you care. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!


P.S. I've attached a super random list of some of my Christmas favourites. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.