Monday, January 28, 2013

What's The Good in Being Good

Outfit pictures I blackmailed my sister into taking a billion years ago - took these right after I bought my Community Parka from Aritzia. While everyone and their mother owns it, I'm completely willing to overlook that fact after this past week of relentless -25C weather.

Urban Planet Chiffon Top (yeah, you read that right) // Black Milk "Mucha Black" Leggings // Frye Boots // EBay necklace

In all honestly, I'm not big on dressing for the weather - I love sweaters, but I'm very picky about which ones I buy, so there's not nearly enough to get me through a Canadian winter. Instead, I'd rather just pile on a giant coat & super warm boots to make up for whatever weather-inappropriate getup I'm wearing that day.

This outfit is a pretty typical "Roya-dressed-with-her-eyes-closed-because-she-was-too-tired" outfit: long chiffon top + cool leggings + chunky boots = my uniform.

Also, I have this shit on repeat, and you should too:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.