Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Know You've Been Burned, But Every Fire Is A Lesson Learned.

armour ring from ebay, gold ring from Aldo, O.P.I nail polish in "Lucky Lucky Lavender"

Received my new Vivenne Westwood knockoff inspired armour ring today - I'm in love already. Painted my nails this beautiful pink-lilac shade in celebration - it's a pretty big deal for me, considering I only paint my nails black. Ever.

I currently own like, 4 rings, I kid you not. I'm honestly just really picky about them, and I just went through an accessories overhaul in which I threw out all my old stuff that was missing a side/tarnished/not my style anymore. Aspiring to have a ring collection more like this:


Or these chicks:

All images from tumblr via Asymmetrica.

And while I'm at it, check out Asymmetricera (where I got most of those ring photos from). A style blog run by Sinead & Mychelle; two girls who inspire me daily not just through their own ensembles but also through kick-ass photos they find throughout the net of items & looks most of us could only dream about.

Anyways, off to buy this ring stand from Urban Outfitters:


Here's to hoping it'll help inspire me in my quest to become a fabulous bag lady with way too many rings.

P.S. Updated my sidebar with blogs I've recently fallen in love with. Canadians are bolded because we're too sexy for our shirts.


Titular Song: "Guns & Horses" by Ellie Goulding

17 comments:

  1. shit, can I raid your ring collection? :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love the jewelry!

    http://wishmeluxe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these armour rings

    http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i want every single ring that i have just seen here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first ring! Great jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mon dieu!! Aaaaahhh you make me crazy with your rings collection! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg amazing ! I have a ring obsession

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post, great rings! I'm obsessed with them ever since i got that darn cross connector :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. j'adore toutes ces bagues surtout la première

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the armour ring. That's a great find!

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. wait wait wait. Someone actually answered my prayers and made a vivienne westwood inspired armour ring??? H&M had a version that dissappeared as soon as it hit the shop floor. looks like I'm gonna have to head on off to ebay.
    http://strutt-mode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God, ring lust! SO LUST WORTHY!!!! The armor ring is friggin' bananaz! I hope the silver stays and doesn't turn green on your finger (because we hate it when that happens, yes?) :)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi lovely, thanks so much for the positive note about our blog; its much appreciated! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.