Sunday, July 4, 2010

Oh, Canadiana


I am always behind the ball on these things. Above are pictures from my latest baking adventure - maple leaf sugar cookies for Canada Day (July 1st for the foreigners.) And no, I didn't have enough cookies to spell Canada, hence why the pictures are in sections. Ironically, I had just given away three cookies - one for my sister, her friend and my Dad - and eaten one myself before taking these photos. And I was four cookies short when spelling Canada... kindness is a killer, eh?

Also, Canada Day being on a Thursday REALLY messed with my head. Hoping it doesn't happen again any time soon but too lazy to check a calendar.


P.S. Happy July 4th for my American neighbours down south! Y'all do it big down there.

2 comments:

  1. aww these are ADORABLE! good job on then.
    btw i'm in LOVE with your header it's amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were you, I would have eaten all of them!
    These looked delicious :)
    (I'm a sucker for all things cookies)


    <3

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.