Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All Black Everything.

I am still super bummed about my camera - but on the bright side, midterms are (finally) over! Now only 3 weeks until finals. Awesome.

 H&M jacket and sheer shirt, Bongo jeans, Forever 21 cross necklace, Frye boots, rings from flea market & eBay.


I hate that at Photobooth quality you can't even see how sheer this shirt is. But onto happy, positive thoughts. Now that it's November, am I allowed to make a Christmas wishlist? Or listen to Christmas music? If you said no, too bad. I already did.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing your midterms!:) you should celebrate with a mini shopping spree :p Anyway, I have a special spot in my heart for all black outfits. No hassle but full-on chicness! love your rings, too <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace so much, I love how big the cross is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFULLY BLACK ENSEMBLE!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore those boots. I need a flat pair with a rocker edge like those :]

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.