Wednesday, September 15, 2010

On Those Back To School Tips

Back at Uni, starting third year, and officially scared shitless. People thought I was crazy for choosing Neuroscience as my specialization and now I see why. My first week isn't even over yet and I can tell this year is going to be the most stressful yet.

Photoboothed my outfit out of laziness:

Bongo jeans, Dynamite Blazer, Forever 21 scarf and blouse, Guess? bracelet, H&M rings.

I dunno if you noticed but new glasses! Got oversized frames in a spirit of academia. Not sure if they're working but it's the thought that counts, right? Also, the messenger bag was my school bag in third grade, and now I'm using it again in third year. Shows that when you (or your lovely parents) spend money on quality stuff, it WILL last you forever.

Contemplating putting up pictures of my new room since I'm pretty proud of it - spent the last week organizing it since I got back to school. It's crazy how much you can fit in a room slightly larger than the average closet.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I used to own a Kipling bag for school back in the days, too! And I didn't know you're taking Neuroscience. Good for you! I wish you all the best with your 3rd and 4th years :)

    LOVE THE SCARF WITH THE GRAY BLAZER <3

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rings! Love the little bunny head. :)

    invasionista

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.