Thursday, September 16, 2010

We'll Be Young Forever

You how you can listen to a song, and it just pulls you right back into a memory? For me, these are the songs that will always pull me back into the summer of twenty-ten - and it was a damn good summer, seriously.

Down With Webster - Your Man


Drake - Show Me A Good Time


Major Lazer - Keep it Goin' Louder


Drake - Find Your Love


Gyptian - Hold Yuh (Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj


Katy Perry - California Gurls


Ciara - Ride


Trey Songz - Neighbours Know My Name


DJ Khaled - All I Do Is Win


Drake - Fancy


Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time For Afrika)


Colour Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up (this one's for Mo! lol)


Travie McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire


Katy Perry - Teenage Dream


I know Fall is supposed to be a Fashionista's favourite season and all but I'm not feeling it, I definitely still have summer on the brain. Maybe a new pair of boots would warm me to the idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.