Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing Roya.

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what the Machine part is though. Really and truly, the name is inspired by the amazing woman:



So I'm not exactly sure what this blog will be about, mostly I've just been inspired by the numerous fashion blogs out there I've been reading, as well as my fabulous housemates Haley @ They Called Me Boots, Kirstie @ Mr. Darcy's Cravat and Brianne to start a blog of my own. I think we'll mix in fashion, baking, television, music, movies - basically all the good things in life - to make this awesome. We'll see how it goes, ya?

P.S. I am definitely not avoiding writing a Organic Chemistry lab write up right now. Especially at 5.45 in the morning.


Shiiiit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.