Sunday, May 30, 2010

Because Your Love Is My Drug

Went to the flea market with my Mom and sister today - it was ridiculous. Chaos, madness and fakes as far as the eye could see. But I did find something worthwhile:


A knock-off the Gianni Versace sunnies that our Lady Gaga made oh-so-famous in the "Just Dance" video. I love them already.


What I wore:

Forever 21 cross necklace, Nicole Miller blouse, Costa Blanca shorts, H&M striped tights.



I know - this cross necklace is my new favourite accessory. I've worn it obsessively this past week... must stop. For now, I will be in my bed, eating samosas and watching United States of Tara. Happy Sunday, lovers.


Titular Song: "Your Love is My Drug" by Ke$ha.

6 comments:

  1. ha! your outfit is rockin' love it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. randomly stumbled on your page =) cute shades! following.. i hope you do the same =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the first pair of sunglasses. i think they look very futuristic! =D

    XO NANCY

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you find a good accessory it is so hard to stop wearing it! I would also be over indulging in that necklace - I think it goes with everything.

    And great find. Those sunglasses are look amazing on you.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the knockoffs! Too bad they don't protect your eyes at all, because they look great and are really cheap...

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.