Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm More Than Just An Option, Refuse To Be Forgotten.

Went shopping on Queen West yesterday, and I went OFF. The booty:

Forever 21 Shirt and Cross, Zara Jacket, H&M Tights, Ardene's Belt, Costa Blanca shorts (both) & Dynamite blazer.

Can't wait to get all of this on my body.

Also: I've been a shit-tastic blogger lately, sorry for the lack of outfit posts. Combination of busy with work/dressing to go out at friend's places without camera/losing my camera charger/not being allowed to take my father's SLR out of the house. I'll try harder to make time for outfit posts from now on =)


Titular Song: Find Your Love - Drake

1 comment:

  1. awesome buys!! love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.