Monday, May 24, 2010

I Could Be Chasing, But My Time Would Be Wasted - They Got Nothing On You.

May two-four long weekend was ridiculous. Hung out with my friends all day, everyday and got into some ridiculous situations. Good times.

Old Navy top, Bongo jeans, Forever 21 Cross, Ardene's fedora, sandals from Kensignton Market.



Shot these pictures in a little creek behind my house, honestly one of my favourite places ever (I shot a movie here for film class in high school.) A (refreshingly) isolated, small piece of nature in the middle of suburbia.


My girls:

Gotta love 'em.

Titular Song: Nothin' On You - B.o.B. ft Bruno Mars

15 comments:

  1. Your cross necklace is so HOT!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! I wish I could wear yellow as good as you can! :D

    Cool bunch of girls :)

    (Btw.! I love that song. :D)

    ~ Chaos

    http://mitkaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girl!
    actually those sneakers are from Adidas :D

    love, linh

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting! great blog, and i love your outfit! wish i could wear yellow too, but it completely washes me out... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your friends are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. de très jolies photos, et de très jolies filles aussi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah gotta love the Ray Bans! Or are those not Ray Bans? Anyways, whatever they are they look fierce on tehir own and on you! I like the rainbow nails look too, although I am not sure I'd be able to pull it off!..

    And I like this B.o.B.'s song - so relaxing and easy on the ear! The video is quite cool too, very creativly shot.

    P.S. Thanks a lot for your comment and super sweet words about my blog project :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys look great! i wonder what kind of camera you have its awesome! could you email me please thanks =)
    email: deska930@msn.com
    blog: http://joliefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your necklace so much!

    tough-girl-being-tougher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lighting in these photos! My favorite is the 1st one~

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous lady! looks like you had lotsa fun

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  12. these photos are very cute! I really like your yellow top- great for summer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Commenting on this blog gives you a 100% chance of #winning at life. It's been scientifically proven.